Select from either a rural or city based location. We have a number of locations across China and will allocate placements accordingly.
Minimum 2 weeks, and up to 2 months
China accommodation and meals included
You will help run a series of fun activities for Chinese children and engage in cultural exchange workshops. You will also be provided basic teaching training prior to departure and have an opportunity to learn Mandarin provided by your host institution.
Before setting off you will also be provided with a pre-departure handbook that contains everything you need to prepare for your adventure in China. The program is a fun and active cultural exchange program, involving lots of activities and some classroom based workshops.
After confirming your place on the program, book your flights and insurance well ahead of time to take advantage of deals on offer.
We will assist you with the process to apply for your visa.
- Cultural exchange excursions and activities – dependant on location and timetable
- Advice & pre-departure preparation
- Visa assistance
- Airport pick-up & transfers
- Orientation detailing Chinese customs, laws and other essential information
- Accommodation & meals
- 24/7 support from LOVVOL and local support staff throughout your program
- Reference on request
- Be a native English speaker or fluent in English
- Be aged 18-28
- Be open minded and ready for an adventure teaching abroad
- Prior teaching experience
- A university degree
- A second language
- Flights: Not included
- Visa application cost: £96 for a single entry F visa
- DBS check: Approximately £10 in the UK
- Insurance: Not included.
- Ongoing travel expenses: £10 – £30 per day