Select from either a rural or city based location. We have a number of locations across China and will allocate placements accordingly.
Minimum 3 weeks, and up to 2 months
China accommodation and meals included
Provides an opportunity to assist in an English teaching program to attain your TEFL qualification requirements. You MAY also have an opportunity to learn Mandarin and engage in a number of cultural workshops provided by your hostinstitution. If you are interested in participating cultural exchange programmes, please click HERE to learn more.
Before setting off, we will provide a distance learning TEFL course to equip you for your teaching experience. You will also be provided with a pre-departure handbook that contains everything you need to prepare for your adventure in China.
After confirming your place on the program, book your flights and insurance well ahead of time to take advantage of deals on offer.
We will assist you with the process to apply for your visa.
- Pre departure TEFL training course
- Local excursions and activities – dependant on location and timetable
- Advice & pre-departure preparation
- Visa assistance
- Airport pick-up & transfers
- Orientation detailing Chinese customs, laws and other essential information
- Accommodation & meals
- 24/7 support from LOVVOL and local support staff throughout your programme
- TEFL Certificate upon completion and reference on request
- Be a native English speaker or fluent in English
- Be aged 18-28
- Be open minded and ready for an adventure teaching abroad
- Prior teaching experience
- A university degree
- A second language
- Flights: Not included
- Visa application cost: £96 for a single entry F visa
- DBS check: About £10 in the UK
- Insurance: Not included.
- Ongoing travel expenses: £10 – £30 per day